Images are representations only.
6335A 2-Wire Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
- Extremely high measurement accuracy
- HART 5 protocol
- Galvanic isolation
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6335A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- The 6335A has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is thus suitable for application in SIL installations.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0006 X
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- IECEx KEM 10.0084X
- SIL: Hardware Assessed for use in SIL Applications
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-7.2) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 1 to 60 seconds Programmable
- Linch R
- Ni100 to 1000
- Pt100 to 1000
- 8.0-35 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 channels to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.