Images are representations only.
6437A 2-Wire HART 7 Temperature TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD, TC, potentiometer, linear resistance and bipolar mV input
- Single or true dual inputs with sensor redundancy and drift detection
- Wide ambient operating temperature of -50 to 85° C
- Total accuracy from 0.014%
- 2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Full assessment to IEC61508 : 2010 for use in SIL 2/3 applications
- True dual input transmitter, accepts the widest range of dual input combinations.
- Sensor redundancy - output automatically switches to secondary sensor in event of primary sensor failure, maintaining uptime.
- Sensor drift detection - alerts when sensor differential exceeds user-defined limits, for maintenance optimization.
- Dynamic variable mapping for process data in addition to the primary variable e.g. dual input features such as average, differential and min./max. tracking.
- Groundbreaking digital and analog signal accuracy over full input span and ambient conditions.
- Extensive sensor matching including Callendar Van Dusen and custom linearizations.
- Programmable input limits with runtime metering ensure maximum process traceability and sensor out of range protection.
- IEC 61508 : 2010 full assessment up to SIL 3 together with enhanced EMC Functional Safety testing to IEC 61236-3-1.
- Meets NAMUR NE21, NE43, NE44, NE89 and NE107 compliant diagnostics information.
- -50° to 85° C (Standard)
- -40° to 80° C (SIL)
- -50° to 85° C
- 23° to 25° C
- < 99% RH (non-cond.)
Approvals & Certifications
- EU RO MR Type Approval MRA000002
- EAC Ex RU C-DK.GB.98.V.00192
- NEPSI GYJ18.1057X
- INMETRO DEKRA 16.0008 X
- cFMus FM16US0287X / FM16CA0146X
- CSA 16.70066266
- IECEx DEK. 16.0029X
- ATEX DEKRA 18ATEX0135X
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- SIL 2 / SIL 3 certified & fully assessed acc. to IEC 61508
- ±4 g at 25 to 100 Hz
- ±1.6 mm at 2 to 25 Hz
- 7.5-48 Vdc
- Pt10...10000, Ni10...10000, Cu5...1000
- Extended Range (Output Limits), Programmable 3.5-23 / 23-3.5 mA
- Normal Range, Programmable: 3.8-20.5 / 20.5-3.8 mA
- Temperature measurement of a wide range of TC and RTD types.
- Conversion of wide span linear resistance and potentiometer inputs to 4...20 mA.
- Conversion of bipolar mV signals to 4...20 mA.
- Integration into asset management schemes.
- Critical applications requiring superior accuracy and/or sensor redundancy and drift detection.