Images are representations only.
6334A 2-Wire Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- TC input
- High measurement accuracy
- Galvanic isolation
- Programmable sensor error value
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6334A to measure temperatures within all TC ranges defined by the norms.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0005 X
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- IECEx DEK 14.0047 X
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 1 to 60 seconds Programmable
- 7.2-35 Vdc
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4...20 mA signal, optionally linearized according to a defined linearization function.