Images are representations only.
JBPH Series Back Pressure Regulating ValveBrand: LowFlow Valve
The JBPH Series is a piston operated back pressure regulator.
The 0.5 Cv offers increased ﬂows across its 6000 psi inlet range, while the Kel-F soft seat provides ANSI Class VI shutoff.
Four set spring ranges and three soft seal options offer ﬂexibility in a number of applications and environments.
These valves are designed to regulate a variety of gases and liquids from pump and compressor control to process pressure control where high ﬂows and high pressures are required.Features
- In-line removable plug and trim provides for quick cleaning and maintenance.
- All wetted materials are 316L or 416 stainless steel; other materials available on application.
- Large 0.5 Cv offers high flows with setpoints up to 5800 psi.
- Optimized internal volume.
- Kel-F soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff.
- Captured vent to monitor seal integrity.