Images are representations only.
Model LDT Large Display Timer & Cycle CounterBrand: Red Lion Controls
The Large Display Timer and Cycle Counter is a versatile display that functions as an Elapsed Timer or Preset Timer, with full-featured user programmability.
The meter includes a built-in Cycle Counter, relay output and serial communications capability.
The 6 digit displays are available in either 2.25" or 4" high red LED digits with adjustable display intensity.
The 2.25" high models are readable up to 130 feet.
The 4" high models are readable up to 180 feet.
Both versions are constructed of a NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosure in light weight aluminum.
The Timer has two signal inputs and eight input operating modes. These modes provide level active or edge triggered start/stop operation. The Timer features 18 selectable timer ranges to cover a wide variety of timing applications.
The built-in Cycle Counter can be linked to timer operation to count timing cycles, or function as a totally independent counter, accepting count speeds up to 500 Hz.
The display can be toggled either manually or automatically between the Timer and Counter values.Features
- 2.25" or 4" high red led digits
- 6-Digit bi-directional timing capability
- 5-Digit cycle counting capability
- Selectable timer ranges and operating modes
- Elapsed timer and preset timer functionality
- Serial communication (RS232 or RS485)
- Programmable user input
- Universally powered
- 5 Amp Form C relay output
- Aluminum NEMA 4X case construction
- ± 0.01%
Approvals & Certifications
- UL (C,US)
- Baud Rate: 300 to 38,400 bit/sec
- Cable: 0.18" to 0.312" (4.6 to 7.9 mm)
- LED Display
- 24 to 12 AWG
- Polyurethane Paint
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- 10 Hz
- 500 Hz
- 0 to 85% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 1 V, Maximum
- 1.25 V, Maximum
- 2.4 V, Minimum
- 2.75 V, Minimum
- 28 Vdc
- Display: 2.25" (57.15 mm)
- Display: 4" (101.6 mm)
- Wire Strip: 0.4" (10 mm)
- 0° to 65° C (32° to 150° F)
- 240 Vrms
- 1/8 hp at 120 Vac
- 5 A at 120/240 Vac
- 5 A at 28 Vdc
- 100 mA at 24 Vdc
- 11 W
- 21.6-250 Vdc
- 26 VA
- 50 mA at 24 Vdc
- 50-250 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- 10 milliseconds
- 50 milliseconds
- 30 G for IEC 68-2-27
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
- 0.6 Nm (5.31 In/Lbs)
- 2 G for IEC 68-2-6
- 5 to 150 Hz for IEC 68-2-6