Images are representations only.
3109 Isolated Converter/SplitterBrand: PR Electronics
- Isolation and conversion of standard DC signals
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitter
- Splitter function: 1 in - 2 out
- DIP-switch configured
- Easy configuration via DIP-switches.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0147 X, II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- CCOE P337347 / 1
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3041043-C
- GL V1-7-2
- IECEx KEM 10.0068X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 300 ohms
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range
- < 7 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 16.8-31.2 Vdc
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 160° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Isolation and conversion of standard DC signals.
- Galvanic separation of analog current and voltage signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current and voltage signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Installation in ATEX Ex zone 2 / IECEx zone 2 / FM division 2.
- Suitable for environments with high vibration stress, e.g. ships.