Images are representations only.
HE599PBX100 SmartRail I/O Profibus BaseBrand: Horner
SmartRail I/O is a real-time, modular I/O system – expanding the application of the OCS family of all-in-one controllers.
The SmartRail I/O Profibus Base (PBX100) utilizes Profibus Networking for the I/O connection with the OCS or third-party controller.
The high-speed nature of Profibus allows a significant amount of I/O to be added while maintaining fast I/O updates.
Any OCS Controller supporting SmartStack I/O, with a PBM650 Profibus Master Module can utilize SmartRail I/O through the PBM100 Base units.
Each PBX100 base can support up to 8 SmartRail I/O modules – addressed with up to 256 digital I/O and 32 Analog I/O per (16 in + 16 out) base.
The number of bases used per system is limited only by the Profibus specification.
Approvals & Certifications
- 9-Pin D-Sub
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- DIN Rail
- 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- 1,500 mA at 5 Vdc
- Primary Power Range: 19.2-28.8 Vdc
- Steady State: 550 mA at 24 Vdc
- Power Supplied for I/O Modules: 1,500 mA at 5 Vdc, Maximum
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 158° F)