Images are representations only.
5106B HART Transparent RepeaterBrand: PR Electronics
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Low response time
- 2-wire supply > 17 V in Ex / I.S. area
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- PR5106B primarily processes current signals of 4...20 mA.
- PR5106B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output can be connected either as an active current transmitter or as a 2-wire transmitter.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU Demko 00-ATEX-127483, II (1) G [EEx Ia] IIC
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 913, UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relatie Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- < 25 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Power supply and Ex / I.S. safety barrier with 2-way HART communication for 2-wire transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Ex / I.S. safety barrier with 2-way HART communication for supplied current transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Signal isolator with low response time on analog current signals from the hazardous area.