Images are representations only.
3186 2-Wire Transmitter IsolatorBrand: PR Electronics
- 1 or 2 channel 2-wire transmitter isolator / current isolator
- 1:1 conversion in the range 3.5...23 mA
- Low channel voltage drop and fast response time < 5 ms
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05%
- Slimline 6 mm housing
- 3186 is powered by the host loop voltage.
- Wide supply range from 6...35 V.
- Low input to output voltage drop typ. 2.5 V (3186A).
- Low input drop ≤ 3 V (3186B), even when no loop power is applied to the output terminals.
- Excellent conversion accuracy, better than 0.05% in the range 3.8…20.5 mA.
- Signal range is 3.5...23 mA which means that 3186 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast response time < 5 ms.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0147 X, II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- CCOE P337347 / 1
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3041043-C
- GL V1-7-2
- IECEx KEM 10.0068X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 3.5-23 mA Signal Range
- < 5 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 6-35 Vdc
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 160° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- 3186A is a 1:1 output loop-powered 2-wire transmitter isolator that excites and measures passive input signals.
- 3186B is a 1:1 output loop-powered 2-wire current isolator that measures active input signals.
- A very competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation.
- Provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- 3186 eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- The device can be mounted in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2. area.