Images are representations only.
4104 Universal Uni-/Bipolar Signal TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- Measures and outputs uni-/bipolar voltage and current signals
- Works with both passive and active inputs and outputs
- Uses the PR 45xx display for programming and process monitoring
- Fast < 20 ms response time and excellent < 0.05% accuracy
- Universally powered by 21.6…253 VAC / 19.2...300 VDC
- The latest analog and digital techniques are used to obtain maximum accuracy and immunity to interference.
- The current output can drive up to 800 Ohms, with an adjustable response time of 0.0…60.0 seconds.
- Exceptional mA output load stability of < 0.001% of span/100 Ohm.
- Meets the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, ensuring high accuracy in harsh EMC environments.
- Meets the NAMUR NE43 recommendations, allowing the control system to easily detect a sensor error.
- Each unit is tested to a high 2.3 kVAC, 3-port galvanic isolation level.
- Excellent signal to noise ratio of > 60 dB.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- FM 3025177
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- ≤ 800 ohms
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range (Unipolar)
- < 20 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G
- ± 1 mm
- Fast < 20 ms response time for measuring signals produced by torque, position, current & acceleration sensors.
- User configurable bipolar or unipolar I/O means the 4104 is suitable for nearly any voltage or current conversion.
- The excitation source enables measurement of two or three wire transmitters.
- The active or passive I/O makes the 4104 perfect for power matching current loops.
- Converts narrow bipolar inputs to wide bipolar or unipolar outputs, e.g., ±1 volt input = ±10 volt or 4...20 mA output.
- Selectable direct or inverse I/O makes the 4104 suitable for proportional control applications.
- The ”V-curve” function outputs 100% – 0 – 100% when a 0 – 100% input signal is present.