Images are representations only.
9202A Pulse IsolatorBrand: PR Electronics
- Interface for NAMUR sensors and switches
- Extended self-diagnostics and detection of cable fault
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 4500.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/ or separate supply.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 1 green and 2 yellow/red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed Accessory to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 2 A ac / 2 A dc
- 250 Vac / 30 Vdc
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G
- ± 1 mm
- 9202A can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / Class 1, Division 2, Group A, B, C, D.
- Pulse isolator for transmission of signals from NAMUR sensors and mechanical switches.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9202A has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.