Images are representations only.
7908 System 9000 BackplaneBrand: PR Electronics
- Provides safe, easy wiring between the backplane and non I.S. automation systems using standard prefabricated I/O cables
- Direct, Redundant and Duplicate signalling - including HART I/O
- Robust, compact high-end design solution for 8 system 9000 units
- Digital output and LEDs indicate backplane system status
- Robust, compact high-end design that holds 8 system 9000 units.
- Digital output indicates status of the 9000 devices and primary/back-up power supplies.
- Flexible 24 VDC supply voltage and redundant power supply connection solution.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU DEKRA 13-ATEX-0136X
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 0003049918*C
- IECEx DEK 13.0044X
- UL 508
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Zone 2 / Div. 2 Area / Safe Area
- 32 V (Zone 2 / DIV. 2 Area)
- 42 V (Safe Area)
- 20-31.2 Vdc (24 DC Nom)
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- The 7908 backplane is a compact and robust solution that enables a safe and easy connection of PR system 9000 IS device signals into standard automation systems.
- Standard automation system cables and connectors are used to link the backplane to the I/O cards.
- The backplane can be used for Direct, Redundant, Duplicate signalling including HART I/O System connectivity (HART MUX).
- The system 9000 devices isolate and convert AI, AO, DI and DO signals coming from, or going to the I.S. classified area, and routes those signals to a system automation I/O card.
- The system 9000 units maintain a SIL2/SIL3 level of functional safety, even when mounted in the backplane solution.