Images are representations only.
3105 Isolated ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Isolation and conversion of standard DC signals
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Response time <7 ms
- Low cost
- DIP-switch configured
- Easy configuration via DIP-switches.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- <± 0.2%
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- GL V1-7-2
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range
- < 7 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 16.8-31.2 Vdc
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Isolation and conversion of standard DC signals.
- Galvanic separation of analog current and voltage signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current and voltage signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Suitable for environments with high vibration stress, e.g. ships.