Images are representations only.
Model ZMD Miniature Length SensorBrand: Red Lion Controls
Designed for light to medium duty sensing applications, the Miniature Length Sensor, Model ZMD, is compact in size and easy to use.
It features a built-in spring-loaded torsion arm that provides a simple to adjust torsion load, allowing the unit to be mounted in almost any orientation, including upside down.
Using a 6" or 200 mm wheel, the ZMD can be used on almost any surface, while operating at speeds up to 3,000 feet per minute.
The housing is a durable, conductive composite material that will eliminate static build up.
Whether you need to measure speed, position, or distances, the Model ZMD is the ideal solution.
For other pulse rates and/or wiring configurations, contact the factory for further details.Features
- Compact size
- Quadrature output
- Built-in spring tensioning
- Vertical, horizontal or upside-down mounting
- Reduces installation time
- various measuring wheels available
Approvals & Certifications
- EN 61000-6-2, BS EN 50081-2, BS EN 61000-4-2, BS EN 61000-4-3, BS EN 61000-4-6, BS EN 500811
- 6.56 feet (2 meters)
- 24 AWG
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 200 kHz
- 98% Relative Humidity
- 100 mA
- 4.75-24 Vdc between 85° to 100° C (185° to 212° F)
- 4.75-28 Vdc Upto 85° C
Materials of Construction
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 20 mA
- 30 Vdc
- 80 G, 11 milliseconds
- -25° to 85° C (-13° to 185° F)
- 10 G at 58 to 500 Hz