Images are representations only.
9113B-EMP Temperature / mA Converter, EMPHASIS AssessedBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC and mA
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals
- 1 or 2 channels
- EMPHASIS assessed instrument for nuclear industry
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500); process calibration and signal simulation.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via the display front.
- TC inputs can use either the internal CJC or a terminal with a built-in Pt100 sensor (PR 5910Ex, channel 1 / PR 5913Ex, channel 2) for higher accuracy.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 1 green and 2 red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX KEMA 07ATEX0148 X
- EAC TR-CU 020/2011
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed acc. to IEC 61508
- ClassNK TA18527M
- DNV Marine TAA00000JD
- EAC Ex RU C-DK.HA65.B.00355/19
- cULus, UL 61010-1 E314307
- INMETRO DEKRA 16.0003 X
- cFMus FM19US0059X / FM19CA0032X
- IECEx KEM 09.0052X
- < 95% RH (non-cond.)
- -20° to 60° C
- -20° to 85° C
- 20° to 28° C
- ±1 mm at 2 to 13.2 Hz
- ±0.7 g at 13.2 to 100 Hz
- DIN Rail
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- 0.4 to 60 s
- Pt10/20/50/100/200/250/300/P t400/500/1000; Ni50/100/120/1000
- Signal Range: 0-23 mA
- Programmable Signal: 0-20/4-20/20-0/20-4 mA
- The device can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature (Pt, Ni and TC) and active current signals.
- The 9113B-EMP has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.