Images are representations only.
3117 Bipolar Isolated ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Conversion of voltage and current bipolar process signals to unipolar signals
- Multiple signal ranges are selectable via DIP-switches
- Fast response time < 7 ms and high output load stability
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05 % of span
- Slimline 6 mm housing
- Flexible 24 VDC (±30%) supply via power rail or connectors.
- Excellent conversion accuracy, better than 0.05% of selected range.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- A green front LED indicates operation status for the device.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3117 ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast input to output response time 100 Hz – 10 Hz bandwidth damping possible via DIP-switch.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
- <± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0147 X, II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3041043-C
- GL V1-7-2
- IECEx KEM 10.0068X
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range
- (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- < 44 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 16.8-31.2 Vdc
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 160° F)
- The 3117 is an isolating converter which can be used for signal conversion of standard bipolar analog process signals into a unipolar analog signal.
- The unit offers 3-port isolation and provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- The 3117 also eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- Mounting of the 3117 can be in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2 area and is approved for marine applications.