Images are representations only.
5333A 2-Wire Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD or Ohm input
- High measurement accuracy
- 3-wire connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0003 X
- CCOE P337392 / 3
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- IECEx DEK 13.0036X
- INMETRO DEKRA 13.0002 X
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-8) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 0.33 to 60 seconds
- Linch R
- 8.0-35 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000 or Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.