Images are representations only.
5104B Ex Repeater/Power SupplyBrand: PR Electronics
- 1- or 2-channel version
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Loop supply > 17.1 V in hazardous area
- 20 programmable measurement ranges
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- The 20 factory-calibrated measurement ranges in the 5104B can be selected by the internal DIP-switches without the need for recalibration. Special measurement ranges can be delivered.
- PR5104B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output can be connected either as an active current / voltage transmitter or as a 2-wire transmitter.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU Demko 99-ATEX-126013, II (1) GD [EEx Ia] IIC
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR_CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 913, UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms at Current Output
- ≥ 500 kOhms (@ Voltage Output)
- 0-20 mA Signal Range
- < 25 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 1.6 mm 2-25 Hz
- ± 4 G 25-100 Hz
- Supply voltage and safety barrier for 2-wire transmitters mounted in a hazardous area.
- Safety barrier for analog current / voltage signals from a hazardous area.
- 1 : 1 or signal conversion of analog current / voltage signals.