Images are representations only.
HE599ETX300 SmartRail I/O Ethernet BaseBrand: Horner
SmartRail I/O is a real-time, modular I/O system that supports a variety of Ethernet and Fieldbus Communication architectures.
The SmartRail I/O Ethernet/IP Base (ETX300) utilizes Ethernet/IP communications, the popular Industrial Etherned protocol based on Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) distributed by the Open DeviceNet Vendor Association (ODVA).
Unlike other SmartRail I/O Bases (such as the HE599CNX100) which utilize Horner Controllers, the ETX300 supports third party PLCs and Ethernet IP Scanners, such as those from Rockwell Automation.
Each SmartRail I/O base can support up to 8 SmartRail I/O Modules, addressed with up to 256 digital and 64 Analog I/O per base.
The number of ETX300 bases allowed on a single network is defined by Controller memory limitations.
The ETX300 features a built-in unmanaged Ethernet switch for the convenience of wiring and system expansion.
SmartRail I/O is not complex to configure – the ETX300 Ethernet/IP can be configured with a variety of manufacturer’s software suites that Support Ethernet/IP communications.
Approvals & Certifications
- UL Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- 2 Ports (AutoMDIX)
- RJ45 (8P8C)
- 5 to 95% - Non-Condensing
- Wire Stripping Length: 0.28" (7 mm)
- DIN Rail
- M3 Screw Typical, Fixed
- -5° to 50° C (23° to 122° F)
- 1,500 mA at 5 Vdc
- Primary Power Range: 19.2-28.8 Vdc
- Steady State: 550 mA at 24 Vdc
- Power Supplied for I/O Modules: 1,500 mA at 5 Vdc, Maximum
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
- 0.6 Nm (5.2 In/Lbs)
Version / Leadwires
- Recommended Wire Size: 14 to 18 AWG (Copper)