Images are representations only.
Model TMPRT Surface Mount RTD SensorBrand: Red Lion Controls
Model TMPRT “stick-on” Style RTD Temperature Sensor mounts on flat surfaces and provides Class B accuracy.
Based on a bare 2 x 2 x 0.08 mm thin film platinum RTD, the unit is supplied with PFA insulated wire and can be easily applied using its self-adhesive backing.
Applications for this versatile RTD sensor include monitoring chip, heat sink, and environmental temperatures in electronic devices; checking pipe or duct temperatures; monitoring motor and transformer core heat; testing insulation capabilities, as well as use in other applications in which surface and/or gradient temperatures need to be monitored or controlled.Features
- 100 Ohms DIN class B (±0.12% at 0° C) accuracy standard
- Easy installation silicone based, self backing rated to 260° C (500° F)
- Sensor can be reapplied
- Stripped 3-Wire leads (connectors sold separately)
- 10 feet lead length
- Ideal for flat or curved surfaces
- ± 0.12% at 0° C (32° F), DIN Class B
- 10 feet (3 meters)
- 26 AWG Stranded Nickel-Plated Copper, PFA-Insulated & Jacket Cable
Materials of Construction
- Insulation Typical: PFA
- < 0.9 second (63% Response Time in Water Flowing at 3 feet Per second)
- < 2 seconds on a Hot Plate
- Typical 385 DIN Pt100 Thin Film
- -73° to 260° C (-100° to 500° F)
- Stripped Bare Wire Ends