Images are representations only.
5116A Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, mV, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply > 16.5 V
- Bipolar voltage input
- Output for current, voltage and 2 relays
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5116A to suit the specific application.
- By way of the front push-button the input can be calibrated to the exact span of the process. Zero drift on the process signal can be adjusted by a single press of the front buttton.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction. A yellow LED is ON for each active output relay.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 2 A ac
- 250 Vrms
- 0-20 mA Signal Range
- 250 milliseconds to 60 seconds mA/V Input (Programmable)
- 400 millisecond to 60 seconds Temperature Input, Programmable (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- Linch R
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with 2 potential-free relay contacts which can be configured for advanced functions.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.