Images are representations only.
9116B Universal ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Supply for 2-wire transmitters
- Active / passive mA output and relay output
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 45xx); process calibration, signal and relay simulation.
- Advanced relay configuration, e.g. setpoint, window, delay, sensor error indication and power monitoring.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via PR 45xx.
- Reduced Uo Ex data < 8.3 V for active input signals.
- TC inputs with internal CJC or external CJC for higher accuracy.
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals.
- 1 green and 1 red front LED indicate operation status and malfunction. 1 yellow LED indicates relay status.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0053 X
- CCOE P337349 / 4
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3038267-C
- IECEx KM 10.0022X
- INMETRO NCC 12.1309 X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed Accessory to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0.3 Adc
- 0.5 Aac
- 110 Vdc
- 125 Vac
- 0-20 mA
- 0.4 to 60 seconds mA/V Input Programmable
- 1 to 60 seconds Temperature Input Programmable (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G, 13.2 to 100 Hz
- ± 1 mm, 2 to 13.2 Hz
- 9116B can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature, voltage, potentiometer and linear resistance signals.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9116 has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.