Images are representations only.
9106B HART Transparent RepeaterBrand: PR Electronics
- 24 VDC supply via power rail or connectors
- Active and passive mA input
- Active or passive output via the same two terminals
- Splitter function - 1 in and 2 out
- SIL3 Full Assessment and certified acc. to IEC 61508
- The PR 45xx detachable display and the green and red front LEDs indicate operation status for each channel.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage on input via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.6 kVAC.
- Fast response time <5 ms
- High accuracy better than 0.1%.
- 2-wire transmitter supply >16 V.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU DEKRA 11-ATEX-0244 X
- CCOE P337349 / 1
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 0003044327-C
- IECEx DEK 11.0084X
- INMETRO DEKRA 16.0001X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- SIL 2/SIL 3 Certified & Fully Assessed According to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0.3 Adc
- 0.5 Aac
- 110 Vdc
- 125 Vac
- 3.5-23 mA Signal Range
- < 5 milliseconds
- -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G, 13.2 to 100 Hz
- ± 1 mm, 2 to 13.2 Hz
- 9106B is a 1- or 2-channel isolated 1:1 repeater barrier for intrinsic safety applications.
- The device supplies 2-wire SMART transmitters and can also be used for 2-wire SMART current sources. HART & BRAIN protocols are supported and are transferred bi-directionally.
- 9106B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1, div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- For duplication/migration purposes, the outputs can be sent to two different DCS/PLC/HMI or any monitoring system.
- In safety applications (SIL loops), the 9106BxBx can be used as a splitter with the following output configuration:
• When using 9106BxBx in a SIL2 safety function, channel 1 is used for the safety loop. Channel 2 can be used for any non-safety device.
• For higher safety purposes (SIL 3), 9106BxBx can be used as a splitter for SIL 3 loops. Channel 1 and 2 are then connected to the same safety PLC, where channel 2 is used as a redundant diagnostic channel (for more information, consult the FMEDA Report and the Safety Manual).