Images are representations only.
9116B-EMP Universal Converter, EMPHASIS AssessedBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Supply for 2-wire transmitters
- Active / passive mA output and relay output
- EMPHASIS assessed instrument for nuclear industry
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500); process calibration, signal and relay simulation.
- Advanced relay configuration, e.g. setpoint, window, delay, sensor error indication and power monitoring.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via PR 4500.
- Reduced Uo Ex data < 8.3 V for active input signals.
- TC inputs with internal CJC or external CJC for higher accuracy.
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals.
- 1 green and 1 red front LED indicate operation status and malfunction. 1 yellow LED indicates relay status.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX KEMA 10ATEX0053 X
- IECEx KEM 10.0022X
- cFMus FM19US0058X / FM19CA0031X
- INMETRO DEKRA 16.0004 X
- cULus, UL 61010-1 E314307
- EAC Ex RU C-DK.HA65.B.00355/19
- DNV Marine TAA00000JD
- ClassNK TA18527M
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Accessed acc. to IEC 61508
- DIN Rail
- 0.4 to 60 s
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- Pt10/20/50/100/200/250/300/P t400/500/1000; Ni50/100/120/1000
- -20° to 60° C
- -20° to 85° C
- 20° to 28° C
- < 95% RH (non-cond.)
- ±0.7 g at 13.2 to 100 Hz
- ±1 mm at 2 to 13.2 Hz
- 9116B-EMP can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature, voltage, potentiometer and linear resistance signals.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9116B-EMP has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.