Images are representations only.
3114 Isolated Universal ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply >15 V
- I.S. approvals: FM Div. 2, ATEX Zone 2, IECEx Zone 2
- Output for current and voltage
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- When 3114 is used in combination with the 4501 display / programming front and ConfigMate 4590, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 3114 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0147 X, II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- CCOE P337347 / 1
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3041043-C
- GL V1-7-2
- IECEx KEM 10.0068X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range
- < 1 second Temperature Input (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- < 400 milliseconds mA/V Input (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 16.8-31.2 Vdc
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 160° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Linearised, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with standard analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.