Images are representations only.
5331D 2-Wire Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
- Extremely high measurement accuracy
- 1.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5331D to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 06-ATEX-0062
- CCOE P337392 / 2
- CSA 1125003
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 2D5A7
- IECEx DEK 13.0035X
- INMETRO DEKRA 13.0001 X
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-7.2) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 1 to 60 seconds Programmable
- Linch R
- 7.2-30 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.