Images are representations only.
SmartRail I/O CsCAN BaseBrand: Horner
SmartRail I/O is a real-time, modular I/O system – expanding the application of the OCS family of all-in-one controllers.
The SmartRail I/O CsCAN Base (CNX100) utilizes CsCAN communications for the I/O connection with the OCS.
The highly efficient, and highly reliable nature of CsCAN allows a significant amount of I/O to be added while maintaining fast I/O updates.Features
- Highly expandable and scalable with several communication base options, SmartRail modular I/O allows for granular digital and Analog I/O configurations to suit any specification without wasted space or hardware cost.
- Multiple SmartRail I/O Bases can be used - limited only by the performance requirements of the application.
- SmartRail Ethernet I/O is compatible with any OCS controller with built-in Ethernet.
Approvals & Certifications
- 5-Pin Removable Terminal Block
- 5 to 95% - Non-Condensing
- -5° to 50° C (23° to 122° F)
- 1,500 mA at 5 Vdc
- Primary Power Range: 11-28 Vdc
- Steady State: 400 mA at 24 Vdc, Maximum
- Power Supplied for I/O Modules: 1,500 mA at 5 Vdc, Maximum
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)