Images are representations only.
Model PSAH Hall Effect Speed SensorBrand: Red Lion Controls
The Hall Effect Speed Sensor (PSAH) is ideal for sensing steel gears or other ferrous targets from 0 to 10 kHz.
This sensor does not have a minimum threshold speed as does a magnetic pickup sensor. However, when the sensor is first powered up, the output state is indeterminate (Hi or Lo) when the sensor is not detecting metal.
The unit operates from a 8-30 Vdc power supply and is reverse polarity protected.
The sensor face can be mounted flush into metal panels.
The case is stainless steel and is supplied with 10 feet (3 meters) of cable.
The stranded shield wire is not connected to the sensor circuit or case.Features
- Detects steel sensing gears or other ferrous targets
- NPN open collector output
- Operates from 0 to 10 kHz
- Ideal for rate applications
- 10 feet (3 meters)
- 0.75" (19.05 mm)
- Sensing: 0.040" (1 mm)
- 3-Wire, 22 AWG Conductors with Stranded Shield Wire & 100% Foil Coverage
- Reverse Polarity
- Epoxy Coated
Enclosure, Body Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 0 to 10 kHz
Materials of Construction
- Cable Jacket: Grey PVC
- Sensing Gears: Steel
- Block Mount & Override as Block Mount for 3/4" Cylindrical Sensor
- Flush Mounted
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 158° F)
- 1 V, Maximum
- 30 Vdc, Maximum
- 8-30 Vdc at 30 mA - Maximum