Images are representations only.
9116B Temperature ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Supply for 2-wire transmitters
- Active / passive mA output and relay output
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 45xx); process calibration, signal and relay simulation.
- Advanced relay configuration, e.g. setpoint, window, delay, sensor error indication and power monitoring.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via PR 45xx.
- Reduced Uo Ex data < 8.3 V for active input signals.
- TC inputs with internal CJC or external CJC for higher accuracy.
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals.
- Better than 0.1% of Selected Range
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine
- IEC Ex
- < 95% Non-Condensing
- 0-10 Vdc - Measurement Range
- 0-20 mA - Measurement Range & Programmable Measurement Ranges
- 4-20 mA - Programmable Measurement Ranges & Sensor Error Detection
- Ni100 RTD
- Ni1000 RTD
- Ni120 RTD
- Ni50 RTD
- Pt10 RTD
- Pt100 RTD
- Pt1000 RTD
- Pt20 RTD
- Pt200 RTD
- Pt250 RTD
- Pt300 RTD
- Pt400 RTD
- Pt50 RTD
- Pt500 RTD
- 100 MegaOhms
- 1.5 K Vac / 150 Vac Reinforced Isolation - Status Relay to Supply
- 2.6 K Vac/300 Vac Reinforced Isolation - Test/Working & Analog Output to Supply
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0-20 mA - Signal Range & Programmable Signal Ranges
- 4-20 mA - Programmable Signal Ranges
- ≤ 3.5 W, Maximum
- 2 A ac / 2 A dc, Maximum
- 250 Vac / 30 Vdc, Maximum
- 500 VA / 60 W, Maximum
- 0.4 to 60 seconds
- 1 to 60 seconds - Temperature Input, Programmable
- ≤ 0.01% of Span/100 ohms
- -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- 9116B can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature, voltage, potentiometer and linear resistance signals.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9116 has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.