Images are representations only.
6334B 2-Wire Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- TC input
- High measurement accuracy
- Galvanic isolation
- Can be installed in Ex zone 0
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6334B to measure temperatures within all TC ranges defined by the norms.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 06-ATEX-0115 X
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- IECEx DEK 14.0047 X
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-7.2) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 1 to 60 seconds Programmable
- 7.2-30 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4...20 mA signal, optionally linearized according to a defined linearization function.