Images are representations only.
9203A Solenoid/Alarm DriverBrand: PR Electronics
- Universal driver for solenoids, acoustic alarms and LEDs
- Extended self-diagnostics
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Universal driver for the control of solenoids etc.
- Two hardware versions make it possible to choose either Low (35 mA) or High (60 mA) current output.
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 45xx and the possibility of reducing the output current to suit the application.
- Optional monitoring of the output current by way of PR 4500.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/or separate supply.
- 1 green and 2 yellow/red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed Accessory to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 0.3 Adc / 0.5 Aac
- 110 Vdc / 125 Vac
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G
- ± 1 mm
- The 9203A can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / Class 1, Division 2, Group A, B, C, D.
- Control of ON / OFF solenoids, acoustic alarms and LEDs.
- The 9203A is controlled by an NPN/PNP signal or a switch signal.
- Monitoring of internal error events via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9203A has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems u