Images are representations only.
6337D 2-Wire HART TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- 1- or 2-channel converter for RTD, TC, Ohm, and bipolar mV signals
- 2 analog inputs and 5 device variables with status available
- HART protocol revision selectable from HART 5 or HART 7
- Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications
- Mounting on a DIN rail in hazardous gas and dust area
- HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
- The HART 7 protocol offers:
∙ Long Tag numbers of up to 32 characters.
∙ Enhanced Burst Mode and Event notification with time stamping.
∙ Device variable and status mapping to any dynamic variable PV, SV, TV or QV.
∙ Process signal trend measurement with logs and summary data.
∙ Automatic event notification with time stamps.
∙ Command aggregation for higher communication efficiency.
- 6337D is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for applications in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations, the 6337D HART transmitter ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments. Additionally, the 6337D meets NAMUR NE43 and NE89 recommendations.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 09-ATEX-0148
- CSA 1125003
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 2D5A7
- IECEx DEK 11.0084X
- SIL: Hardware Assessed for use in SIL Applications
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-8) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 1 to 60 seconds Programmable
- 8.0-30 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
- HART communication and 4...20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4...20 mA current signals.
- Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.