Images are representations only.
4116 Temperature TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- FM-approved for installation in Div. 2
- Output for current, voltage and 2 relays
- Universal AC or DC supply
- When 4116 is used in combination with the 45xx display / programming units, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4116 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
- A green / red front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction. A yellow LED is ON for each active output relay.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 4-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.
- 0.1% of Selected Range
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3025177
- Hardware Assessed for use in SIL Application
- IEC 60068-2-6 : 2007
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 15 ohms - Short Circuit Detection
- 109 x 23.5 x 116 / 131 mm
- Green/Red LED Front & Yellow LED is ON for Each Active Output Relay
- EMC - 2014/30/EU
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 0 to 10,000 ohms - Linear Resistance
- 0 to 12 Vdc
- 0-20 mA
- 10 to 100 KiloOhms - Potentiometer Input
- 4-20 mA & 0-20 mA - Programmable Measurement Range
- RTD Typical - Pt10, Pt20, Pt50, Pt100, Pt200, Pt250, Pt300, Pt400, Pt500, Pt1000 Ni50, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000, Cu10, Cu20, Cu50, Cu100
- Thermocouple Typical - B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR
- 0-20 mA - 2-Wire Auxiliary Supply
- 25 to 16 Vdc - 2-Wire Auxiliary Supply
- 400 mA SB / 250 Vac - Fuse
- 2.3 kVac/250 Vac - Isolation Voltage, Test/Working & Galvanic Isolation
- ≤ 0.01% of Span/100 ohms
- ≤ 28 mA - Current Limit
- 0-10 Vdc - Voltage Output
- 0-20 / 4-20 / 20-0 & 20-4 mA - Current Output (Programmable Signal Range)
- 0-20 mA - Current Output
- 23 mA / 3.5 mA - NAMUR NE 43 Upscale / Downscale
- ≤ 800 ohms at Current Output
- ≥ 500 kOhms - Voltage Output
- ≤ 2.5 W
- 2 Relay Contacts
- 250 VRMS - Voltage
- 500 VA - AC Power
- Nominal 20 ohms + PTC 50 ohms - Input Resistance
- ≤ 1 seconds - Temperature Input
- ≤ 400 milliseconds - mA/V Input
- 0.2 mA
Sensor, Probe Connection
- -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- DIP Switches
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G, 13.2 to 100 Hz
- ± 1 mm - 2 to 13.2 Hz
- 1 x 2.5 mm² - Standard Wire
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts and analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The 4116 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.