Images are representations only.
3185 Loop Powered IsolatorBrand: PR Electronics
- 1 or 2 channel input loop powered isolator
- Signal 1:1 functional range 0...23 mA
- Low input voltage drop and fast response time
- Excellent accuracy and high load stability
- Slimline 6 mm housing
- 3185 is powered by the analog input current signal loop.
- Low input voltage drop, typ 1.35 V + Vout.
- Excellent conversion accuracy, better than 0.1% in the range 0…20.5 mA.
- Functional range is 0...23 mA which means that 3185 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output is voltage limited to 17.5 VDC.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast response time < 5 ms.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0147 X, II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- CCOE P337347 / 1
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3041043-C
- GL V1-7-2
- IECEx KEM 10.0068X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range
- < 5 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 160° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- 1:1 input loop powered isolator of current signals in the range 0(4)...20 mA.
- 3185 is an easy mounting DIN rail unit.
- A very competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals.
- Provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- 3185 eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- The device can be mounted in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2. area.