Images are representations only.
9113A Temperature/mA ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC and mA
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500); process calibration and signal simulation.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via the display front.
- TC inputs can use either the internal CJC or a terminal with a built-in Pt100 sensor (PR 5910, channel 1 / PR 5913, channel 2) for higher accuracy.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 1 green and 2 red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed Accessory to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- 9113A can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature (Pt, Ni and TC) and active current signals.
- 9113A has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.