Images are representations only.
4222 Universal L/F ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Frequency output NPN, PNP and TTL
- Generates frequencies from 0...25000 Hz
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via detachable display front (PR 4500), process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- When 4222 is used in combination with the PR 4500 display / programming front, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4222 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP switches.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- 0.4 to 60 seconds mA/V Input (Programmable)
- 1 to 60 seconds Temperature Input, Programmable (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- Linch R
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a frequency signal, e.g. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control by way of a frequency signal transmitted to e.g. a PLC or a process computer.
- Galvanic separation and conversion of analog signals to frequency signals.