Images are representations only.
5332A 2-Wire Programmable RTD TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD or Ohm input
- Accuracy: Better than 0.05% of selected range
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5332A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- Dedicated programmable non-isolated 4-wire RTD transmitter.
- RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Approvals & Certifications
- EAC Ex
- IP68 / IP00
- < 95% RH (non-cond.)
- -40° to 85° C
- 20° to 28° C
- 7.2-35 Vdc
- 1 to 60 s
- Better Than 0.05% of Selected Range
- Pt100, Ni100, lin. R
- 4-20 mA
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000 or Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.