Images are representations only.
5202A Pulse IsolatorBrand: PR Electronics
- 2 channels - 2 or 4 outputs
- Dual output
- 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Cable error detection
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- PR5202A1 and 5202A2 have relays with change-over contacts or open NPN collectors.
- PR5202A4 has 4 SPST relays, which are activated simultaneously two and two. Each relay can be programmed to the function N.O. or N.C.
- Inputs, outputs and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- 5202 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
Approvals & Certifications
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 2 A ac
- 250 Vrms
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Pulse isolator for the supply of NAMUR sensors.
- Pulse isolator for the detection of mechanical contacts.
- One input signal can be used on two separate outputs.
- A cable error alarm can be detected on a separate output.