Images are representations only.
BXT BAS Four-Pole Feed-Through TerminalBrand: DEHN, Inc.
The BLITZDUCTOR XT base part is a very space-saving and universal four-pole feed-through terminal for the insertion of a protection module without signal interruption if the protection module is removed.
The snap-in mechanism at the supporting foot of the base part allows the protection module to be safely earthed via the DIN rail.
Since no components of the protective circuit are situated in the base part, only the protection modules must be maintained.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX DEKRA 11-ATEX-0089 X: II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- IECEx DEK 11.0032X: Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- Input/Output: Screw
- Cross-sectional Area: Flexible (0.08 to 2.5 mm²)
- Cross-sectional Area: Solid (0.08 to 4 mm²)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polyamide PA 6.6
- For Mounting On, Earthing Via: 1.37" (35 mm) DIN Rails According to EN 60715
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- Tightening Torque (Terminals): 0.4 Nm