Images are representations only.
5335A 2-Wire Transmitter with HART ProtocolBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
- Extremely high measurement accuracy
- HART 5 protocol
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5335A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- The 5335A has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 03-ATEX-1508 X
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- IECEx KEM 10.0083X
- INMETRO NCC 12.0844 X
- SIL Hardware Assessed for use in SIL Applications
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 1 to 60 seconds
- Linch R
- 8.0-35 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.