Images are representations only.
6333A 2-Wire Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD or Ohm input
- High measurement accuracy
- 3-wire connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0007X
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- IECEx DEK 14.0049 X
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- ≤ (Vsupply-8) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 0.33 to 60 seconds
- Linch R
- 8.0-35 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000 or Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.