Images are representations only.
9116A Universal ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Supply for 2-wire transmitters
- Active / passive mA output and relay output
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 45xx); process calibration, signal and relay simulation.
- Advanced relay configuration, e.g. setpoint, window, delay, sensor error indication and power monitoring.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via the display front.
- TC inputs with internal CJC or external CJC for higher accuracy.
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals.
- 1 green and 1 red front LED indicate operation status and malfunction. 1 yellow LED indicates relay status.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed Accessory to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 2 A ac / 2 A dc
- 250 Vac / 30 Vdc
- 0-20 mA Signal Range
- 0.4 to 60 seconds mA/V Input (Programmable)
- 1 to 60 seconds Temperature Input, Programmable (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G
- ± 1 mm
- 9116A can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature, voltage, potentiometer and linear resistance signals.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- 9116A has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.