Images are representations only.
2284 Isolation AmplifierBrand: PR Electronics
- Galvanically separated input, output, and supply
- Bipolar current / voltage input–Signal conversion
- Current and voltage output
- 24 VDC supply or universally supplied
- Applicable in PELV/SELV circuits
- Programmable input and output ranges using internal DIP-switches.
- Front panel fine adjustment of 0 and 100% values for special ranges.
- Analog signal conditioning with microprocessor based gain and zero offset with a fast response time of less than 25 ms.
- Signal conversion within the ranges: -250...+250 VDC or -50...+50 mA on the input and 0...10 (20) VDC and 0...20 mA on the output.
- Galvanically separated between input, supply, and output.
- 2-wire transmitter supply and a reference voltage of 2.5 VDC, max. 15 mA for short circuit-protected supply of potentiometers.
- Buffered voltage output 0...20 V, 10 mA.
- The output can be ordered for standard 0/4...20 mA, and0/1...5mA or special currents and selectable voltages within the signal range 0...1 VDC or and ranges 0...10 VDC.
- Output signal reversal.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
Approvals & Certifications
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- < 25 milliseconds (0 to 90%)
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Galvanic separation of analog signals.
- Measurement of floating signals.