Images are representations only.
4131 Universal Trip AmplifierBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2 adjustable alarm limits
- FM-approved for installation in Div. 2
- 2 relay outputs
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via detachable display front (4501), process calibration, relay simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- When 4131 is used with the 4501 display / programming front, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4131 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction. A yellow LED is ON for each active output relay.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3025177
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- < 1 second (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- < 400 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G
- ± 1 mm
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts which can be configured to suit any application.
- Trip amplifier with window function defined by a high and a low setpoint. The relay changes state outside the window.
- Relay latch function, where the relay is activated and can only be reset manually.
- Sophisticated sensor error surveillance, where one relay holds the state immediately prior to the sensor error, while allowing the process to continue. The other relay can be set for sensor error alarm so that the defect sensor can be replaced immediately.