Images are representations only.
5337A 2-Wire Transmitter with HART ProtocolBrand: PR Electronics
- RTD, TC, Ohm, and bipolar mV input
- 2 analog inputs and 5 device variables with status available
- HART protocol revision selectable from HART 5 or HART 7
- Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications
- Mounting in Safe area or Zone 2/22
- HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
- The HART 7 protocol offers:
∙ Long Tag numbers of up to 32 characters.
∙ Enhanced Burst Mode and Event notification with time stamping.
∙ Device variable and status mapping to any dynamic variable PV, SV, TV or QV.
∙ Process signal trend measurement with logs and summary data.
∙ Automatic event notification with time stamps.
∙ Command aggregation for higher communication efficiency.
- 5337A is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for applications in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 5337 HART transmitter ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments. Additionally, the 5337 meets NAMUR NE43 and NE89 recommendations.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 03-ATEX-1508 X
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- IECEx KEM 10.0083X
- INMETRO NCC 12.0844 X
- SIL: Hardware Assessed for use in SIL Application
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- 0.2 mA
- < 95% Relative Humidiy, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-8) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 1 to 60 seconds
- 8.0-35 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
- HART communication and 4...20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4...20 mA current signals.
- Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.