Images are representations only.
HE359DAC201 Analog Output ModuleBrand: Horner
SmartMod I/O is a RTU/Modbus based I/O system designed to fill-out the I/O complement for applications utilizing XLe, LX, or any other OCS/RCS family Controller.
As many as 31 SmartMod I/O modules may be daisy chained on a single RS-485 link.
SmartMod I/O is DIN-rail mounted, powered from 10-30 Vdc, and features 2,000 Vac optical isolation.Features
- 8 channel Analog Outputs
- Voltage (0-10 Vdc)
- 1 mV resolution
- 2,000 Vac isolation (ch-RS485 & ch-power)
Approvals & Certifications
- Modbus/RTU (Binary)
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 2,000 Vac for 60 seconds (Input/Power & Input/Comms)
- Load Resistance (Voltage): > 5 KiloOhms
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Calibration (Voltage): ± 10 mV
- Range: 0-10 V
- Steady State: 30 mA at 24 Vdc, Typical
- External Voltage: 18-30 Vdc
- Approximately 14-bits
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 100 ppm, Maximum