Images are representations only.
5203B Ex Solenoid/Alarm DriverBrand: PR Electronics
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Solenoid driver for I.S. area
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Digitally controlled voltage supply for I.S. area
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- PR5203B has a digital input per channel for the control of the I.S. output voltage.
- Supply, inputs, and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU Demko 99-ATEX-126257, II (1) GD [EEx Ia] IIC
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- UL 913, UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 28 Vdc
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Driver with safety barrier for the control of ON / OFF solenoids mounted in hazardous area.
- Driver with safety barrier for the supply of LEDs and acoustic alarms mounted in hazardous area.
- Voltage supply with ON / OFF control of other equipment.