Images are representations only.
BXT BAS EX Four-Pole Feed-Through TerminalBrand: DEHN, Inc.
BLITZDUCTOR XT base part for use as an extremely space-saving and universal four-pole feed-through terminal for intrinsically safe circuits for the insertion of the protection module, no signal disconnection if the protection module is removed.
The snap-in mechanism at the supporting foot of the base part allows the device to be safely earthed via the DIN rail.
Since no components of the protective circuit are situated in the base part, only the protection modules must be maintained.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX (KEMA 06-ATEX-0274 X: II 2 (1) G Ex Ia [ia Ga] IIC T4 to T6 Gb, II 2 G Ex Ib IIC T4 to T6, Gb)
- CSA & USA Hazloc (70000011: Class I Division 1, Class I, Zone 1 & Ex Ia [ia] IIC T4 to T6)
- IECEx (DEK 11.0078X: Ex Ia [ia Ga] IIC T4 to T6 Gb, Ex Ib IIC T4 to T6 Gb)
- Input/Output: Screw
- Cross-sectional Area: Flexible (0.08 to 2.5 mm²)
- Cross-sectional Area: Solid (0.08 to 4 mm²)
Enclosure, Body Material
- For Mounting On, Earthing Via: 1.37" (35 mm) DIN Rails According to EN 60715
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- Tightening Torque (Terminals): 0.4 Nm