Images are representations only.
6185 Loop-Powered IsolatorBrand: PR Electronics
- 1-, 2- and 4-channel galvanic isolation
- Slimline channel width of less than 6 mm
- No separate supply necessary
- Low response time
- High noise suppression
- PR 6185 is powered by the measured signal and loads the loop with max. 1.8 VDC.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- The drop voltage for each channel can be calculated according to the following expression: Vdrop = 1.8 + (Iout. * Rload.
- The output is voltage-limited to 15 VDC.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range
- < 4 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Galvanic separation of analog current signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Especially useful in applications necessitating an unproblematic transmission of current signals according to NAMUR (sensor error detection).