Images are representations only.
9107B HART Transparent DriverBrand: PR Electronics
- 24 VDC supply via power rail or connectors
- Fast response time
- High active output load 725 Ohm / 20 mA
- Output line fault detection via status relay
- SIL2 certified via Full Assessment according to IEC 61508
- The PR 45xx detachable display and the green and red front LEDs indicate operation status for each channel.
- A tag number can be defined for each channel.
- Output line fault detection.
- In the 1-channel version the status relay can be used as a simple limit switch.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.6 kVAC.
- High accuracy better than 0.1%.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU DEKRA 11-ATEX-0247 X
- CCOE P337349 / 2
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 0003044327-C
- IECEx DEK 11.0088X
- INMETRO NCC 12.1300 X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed Accessory to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 725 ohms
- 0.3 Adc / 0.5 Aac
- 110 Vdc / 125 Vac
- 3.5-23 mA
- < 5 milliseconds
- -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G
- ± 1 mm
- 9107B is a 1- or 2-channel isolated 1:1 driver barrier for intrinsic safety applications.
- Operation and drive control of I/P converters, valves and indicators mounted in the hazardous area.
- Operation of HART devices is possible as the unit transmits HART communication signals bi-directionally.
- 9107B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1, div. 2 and transmit signals to zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- The PR 45xx displays the process value for each channel and can be used to define high and low limits for detection of loop current level. If these limits are exceeded, the status relay will activate.
- Dual channel versions can be used for signal splitter applications - 1 in and 2 out.